Announcement of Temporary Closure
Committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 infection and safeguarding the health of its visitors, employees, and partners,
Hini Arata Kan will stay closed until further notice.
Reservations are not accepted at present.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Hours & Price
|Open||Monday – Friday: (except holidays)|
Golden Week (Apr. 29 - May 6, 2020)
Summer (Aug. 8-16, 2020)
Year End/New Year (Dec. 24, 2020 - Jan. 4, 2021)
|Temporary Closing Days||2020: Jun. 8, Jul. 13, Jul. 20, Jul. 23, Jul. 24, Aug. 24, Sep. 21, Sep. 22, Nov. 3,
2021: Jan. 11, Feb. 11, Feb. 12, Feb. 23
|Shuttle Bus Service||Free|
|Event Hall Rental||60,000 yen/day
|Accommodates 150 people
Accommodates 50 people
|International Conference Hall Rental||30,000 yen/day||Accommodates 37 people|
- *Event Hall & Conference Hall are equipped with audio visual equipment.
Crown Sports If applicable, check the Hini Arata Kan Shuttle Bus Schedule before selecting a tour.
Tour Reservations (Reservations required)
Please check tour availability. *Reservations are not accepted at present.
Crown SportsRead Before Reserving
- Hini Arata Kan tours are provided as a service for customers. Individuals may be declined.
- Daifuku competitors are not permitted to visit the facility.
- When you file an electronic reservation, our system will send an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email, please contact us.
- If there are more than 8 people in your group, send us a list of participants pre-tour.
- Admission and lunch fees should be paid in cash at the reception desk on the day of the tour.
- Children under 12 are not permitted.
- Intoxicated visitors will be denied admission to Hini Arata Kan.
- Companies based outside of Japan should contact the appropriate Daifuku affiliate company to reserve a tour of Hini Arata Kan.
- Taking photos is not permitted in the exhibition area.